Swazi Feminized Seeds Information
Welcome to the exhilarating world of Swazi Feminized Seeds!
You won't want to miss this if you're after a sativa strain with African roots and a creative kick.
Tick-tock, the clock's ticking - you don't want to be the last one to experience the magic of Swazi.
Swazi Strain Origin
Coming from the motherland of Africa, Swazi is a pure landrace sativa strain that has gained a reputation as a sativa icon.
This strain is no hybrid; it's 100% sativa and offers an energetic head high that sativa lovers crave.
Originating from the mountainous regions of Swaziland, Swazi has adapted to warm and humid climates, making it a robust and resilient plant.
Swazi Weed Effects
Get ready for a head rush!
The Swazi strain is renowned for its fast-acting and intense energetic head high.
Feeling socially awkward or stuck in a creativity rut? Swazi got your back.
The effects start off as a warm wave, loosening up your body before launching you into a state of focused creativity.
You're relaxed but hungry for innovation.
THC and CBD
Swazi's THC levels range from 14% to 18% for those who like the numbers, providing a potent but not overwhelming experience.
On the CBD front, levels are below 1%, making this strain more suited for those looking for psychoactive effects rather than medical benefits.
Aroma and Flavor
One whiff of Swazi, and you'll be entranced.
The primary flavors that hit your taste buds are citrus, earthy, and fruity.
You'll also get undertones of lemon that linger pleasantly.
It's an aromatic rollercoaster that complements its energetic effects.
Growing Swazi Plants
Ready to put on your gardening gloves?
Growing Swazi plants is an adventure you won't want to delay.
These plants love to stretch, and they're not shy about it!
Swazi loves the warmth and the sun like you love a weekend getaway.
Ideal conditions include a warm and humid climate, mimicking its native African environment.
However, if you're planning an indoor operation, ensure plenty of space and light to make this sativa feel at home.
Indoor and Outdoor Yield
So, what's in it for you?
For the indoor cultivators, expect yields ranging from 2 to 2.4 oz/ft².
Outdoors, this plant can surprise you with 26 to 30 oz per plant!
Factors like adequate lighting and proper watering can influence your yield substantially.
Patience is a virtue, especially when waiting for Swazi to flower.
The average flowering time for this beauty is 84 to 98 days.
Despite the long wait, the harvest is worth the patience, rewarding you with resinous and high-quality buds.
Buy Cannabis Seeds for Sale Online
Don't miss your chance to get your hands on Swazi feminized seeds from the Dutch Seeds Shop.
Known for their top-quality cannabis seeds, your journey into the world of Swazi starts here.
Free Shipping Worldwide - Including the USA
What's that? You're from the USA? No worries!
Dutch Seeds Shop offers free worldwide shipping!
We also offer a fast delivery option ranging from 2 to 5 days.
Plus, enjoy free seeds on orders over $100.
Now that's a deal!
Similar Marijuana Seeds
So, you've got your eyes set on Swazi, the African queen of sativas.
But wait - there are more stars in the cannabis constellation.
How does Swazi stack up against other noteworthy strains?
Let's find out!
- Exodus Cheese: Ah, the British classic known for its potent, cheese-like aroma. While Swazi dances high with a 100% sativa lineage, Exodus Cheese slows things down with its indica-leaning profile. Regarding flowering time, Exodus Cheese is quicker, wrapping up in just about eight weeks compared to Swazi's 12 to 14 weeks.
- Swazi Burmese: A close cousin, you might say, given the Swazi name in its title. However, Swazi Burmese is generally a hybrid, presenting a balanced high contrasting Swazi's full-on sativa experience. Swazi Burmese also tends to flower a bit quicker, offering a more flexible growing schedule.
- Swazi Gold: Essentially, the Midas touch in cannabis form; this is another pure landrace sativa like Swazi. Flavor profiles are similar, but Swazi Gold often leans more toward sweet and spicy notes. Both strains are high-yielders but expect Swazi Gold to be slightly less demanding regarding growing conditions.
- Mag Landrace: Originating from Iran, this is a pure indica strain, offering a completely opposite experience to Swazi's cerebral sativa high. Mag Landrace is your go-to if you're after a body-melt sensation and quicker flowering times.
- Malawi: Another African gem, Malawi, is a pure sativa like Swazi. However, Malawi tends to have higher THC concentrations, making it a bit more intense. Both strains are for the patient grower, requiring a long flowering time to achieve their full potential.
There you have it, folks - a star-studded line-up for anyone keen on exploring strains beyond the magnificent Swazi.
Choose wisely, and may your buds be ever bountiful!
Is Swazi strong?
Yes, Swazi is a strong sativa with THC levels ranging from 14% to 18%.
Is Swazi a sativa or indica?
Swazi is a 100% pure sativa strain, offering energetic and creative effects.
How long does it take for Swazi to flower?
Swazi takes between 84 to 98 days to complete its flowering stage.