Cannabis Seeds in California
Trying to buy cannabis seeds in California? Well, you’re in luck, then, because the Golden State’s laws are one of the most relaxed in the world for those desiring to have legal access to marijuana. In this open-minded sun-rich state you can legally plant your own weed and enjoy the harvest. DutchSeedsShop.com and its seed bank full of high-yielding cannabis strains are always here to facilitate your aspirations by providing you with the finest seeds designed for planting in California. Choose the preferred number of seeds in our online store and receive your order in a matter of days.
Legality of Purchasing Seeds and Planting Cannabis in California
Even though cannabis is still federally illegal, buying, and selling cannabis seeds in California is lawful. The easiest way to get a rare, but desirable strain is to order the seeds online from a reputable seed shop located in Europe. The discreet package will arrive safely without causing you any trouble. Here you can order such popular cultivars as OG Kush, Jack Herer, Girl Scout Cookies, and grow your own female plants.
How did all that become possible? The long-awaited law came into effect on the first day of 2018. Since then, California residents over 21 have been allowed to store up to one ounce of cannabis or grow up to six cannabis plants in their homes for their own consumption. This is despite the fact that the US federal authorities still perceive marijuana as a prohibited drug and put it on a par with heroin and cocaine.
All commercial cannabis is taxable (this doesn’t include recreational cannabis that you grow for personal use). The only exempt plant is industrial hemp; but it must be a very specific type, with no more than 0.3% THC in the dried flower.
A few more interesting points regarding California’s law:
- Anyone over the age of 21 can buy no more than 1 ounce of marijuana a day;
- MMJ cardholders can carry up to 8 ounces;
- You can smoke marijuana everywhere except in public places;
- You also cannot use marijuana products in the car, either as a driver or as a passenger;
- You cannot transport marijuana between states by any means of transport;
- You cannot carry an open bag of marijuana in your car.
Buying Marijuana Seeds for Commercial Cultivation in California
If you want to take up agribusiness and get down to growing marijuana for selling the produce, then get ready for the real challenge. There are at least 14 types of licenses to acquire: all the way to the soil in which you will sow your weed seeds. As part of obtaining these licenses, the regulatory authorities in California will ask you for a great lot of information.
- Be prepared for the fact that some activities are subject to mandatory regulation by two types of licenses at once;
- On top of everything else, you must have a surety with at least $5000, but the limit jumps from state to state;
- Your company must have a registered agent – a representative of your business residing in California;
- Provided documentary evidence of future security and access control system for employees in recreation areas;
- There must be a water source nearby for the irrigation of plants;
- Your manufacturing facility must be at least 1000 feet from a school, church, or kindergarten.
- Not only a company but also a private person, who has been formalized in keeping with all the requirements and has received a license, can also be a commercial cultivator. But the area of the cultivation site must not exceed 900m2 (9687,52 ft2).
As a professional grower, once the production cycle is complete, all you can do is sell the processed and dried product to distributors. You can not only legally find feminized cannabis seeds for sale in the state of California but also sell them after spending some money to get them tested.
Shipping Seeds to California
Many potential buyers residing in California eschew the idea of ordering seeds online due to recreational marijuana still being illegal under federal law. However, by ordering from DutchSeedsShop.com, you can rest assured that you will receive your seeds in safe and stealthy packaging, just like thousands of our customers before. To pay for your order you can use one of these methods:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Western Union
Do you want to know about the possibility of purchasing marijuana seeds in Oregon?