If you want to grow your own marijuana, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of feminized seeds, then you need to know about non-feminized autoflowering seeds. In this article, we’ll show you where to buy them and how to grow them for maximum yields.
What are Non-Feminized Autoflower Seeds?
If you’re new to the world of marijuana cultivation, you might be wondering what non-feminized autoflowering seeds are. Put simply, they’re regular cannabis seeds that haven’t been treated with hormones or chemicals to force them to grow into female plants. This means that when you plant them, you’ll get a mix of male and female plants.
Why are Non-Feminized Autoflower Seeds So Popular?
Non-feminized autoflower seeds are increasingly popular for many reasons.
First of all, they’re relatively easy to grow compared with feminized seeds or regular cannabis plants that have been grown from clones or cuttings. This makes them ideal for novice growers who don’t have much experience cultivating marijuana plants yet need something they can depend on to produce quality buds in a short period of time (typically 8 weeks).
In addition, non-feminized autoflowers tend to be quite hardy and resistant to pests and disease compared with other types of marijuana plants; this makes them perfect for outdoor growing as well as indoor hydroponic systems or soil gardens indoors or outdoors alike!
Finally, because these seeds don’t require any chemical treatments before planting like some feminized seeds do – they’re more affordable than their counterparts which makes them attractive choices for those looking save money while still getting excellent results from their harvest.
How to Grow Non-Feminized Autoflower Seeds
Growing non-feminized autoflowering seeds is relatively straightforward, even for beginner growers.
The first step is to select the right strain of seed and purchase it from a reputable online seed bank. Once you have your seeds, you’ll need to germinate them first – either by soaking them in water or using the paper towel method. Once they’re germinated, you can move on to planting your seeds in soil or hydroponic grow mediums indoors or outdoors.
When growing indoors, most people opt for lighting systems that provide both blue and red light spectrums throughout their grow cycle for best results; however, some growers are able to get away with just blue spectrum lights if they’re careful about their feeding schedules and environmental conditions such as air temperature/humidity levels etcetera..
Outdoors, non-feminized autoflowers will still require adequate sunlight but won’t be as sensitive to direct UV rays so long as temperatures remain around 75-85 degrees Fahrenheit during the daytime hours!
Lastly, once flowering begins (typically 8 weeks after planting), make sure that all nutrients being fed meet the needs of this particular species of cannabis ensuring successful harvest yields every time!
The Benefits of Growing Non-Feminized Autoflowers
Growing non-feminized autoflowering seeds has many advantages over traditional cannabis cultivation methods.
Non-feminized autoflowering seeds are also much easier for beginner growers because they require less maintenance than other strains or clones/cuttings does; this makes them ideal for those looking to learn about indoor/outdoor cultivation on a budget!
They can be successfully grown both indoors and outdoors making them very versatile; additionally, since these types of seeds tend to be more resistant to pests & diseases compared with others – they’re an excellent choice if one needs reliable crops without having worry too much about upkeep during their grow cycle period!
Lastly, these kinds of seeds are typically cheaper as they don’t require any pre-treatment like some feminized seed varieties do – thus saving both time & money while still providing quality harvests every time!
Tips for Growing Non-Feminized Auto Flowers
Growing non-feminized autoflowering seeds can be a great way to produce quality buds with minimal effort. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind if you want to get the best results from your plants. Here are some tips for growing non-feminized auto flowers:
- Make sure you give your plants plenty of light – both blue and red spectrums, depending on their growth stage – making sure that they get at least 18 hours of light per day during flowering; this will ensure proper bud formation and maximum yields!
- Monitor temperatures carefully – as with any type of cannabis cultivation, temperature is important when it comes to producing good yields so make sure yours stays between 75 & 85 degrees Fahrenheit during the day time hours preferably..
- Provide ample nutrition throughout each growth stage – feed them according to their needs & adjust accordingly; different strains have different nutrient requirements which need tending too in order for successful harvests every time!
- Maintain adequate humidity levels – especially when growing indoors as low/high levels can lead to mold or other issues ruining one’s crop; typically one wants around 40%-60% relative humidity levels during veg & flowering periods respectively!.
- Invest in quality grow supplies – such as lights, air filtration systems, nutrients etcetera since these will play an integral role in the success or failure of one’s overall harvest(s). Also choose a decent size pot or container so that roots can expand freely promoting better overall health (and therefore bigger yields) down the line.
- Have patience – autoflowering strains may take slightly longer to harvest (typically 8-10 weeks) so be prepared to wait a bit if you want the best results!
Following these simple tips can help ensure that your non-feminized autoflower plants produce top-notch buds every time.
Expand blog sections ‘8. Where to Buy Regular Autoflower Seeds and 3 examples of Regular Non-Feminized Autoflower Seeds?’, in detailed professional, comprehensive, witty and clever explanation. Separate the headlines from the text with one empty line:
Where to Buy Regular Autoflower Seeds and 3 Examples of Regular Non-Feminized Autoflower Seeds?
If you’re looking for regular non-feminized autoflowering seeds, your best bet is to find a reputable online seed bank. There are many different seed banks out there, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. Dutch Seed Shop offers a wide variety of strains and fast shipping times with secure payment options.
Three popular examples of regular non-feminized autoflower seeds include:
- Fast Berry Auto from Dutch Seeds Shop – this Indica strain has been bred specifically for speed and yields; it features high levels of THC (20%) that give users an intense euphoric high along with an uplifting cerebral effect. It grows exceptionally well in both indoor and outdoor settings, reaching heights between 60–100 cm tall with high yields in as little as 8 weeks’ time!
- JEM F9 Auto 10 from Dutch Seeds Shop – this hybrid strain has been carefully crafted to produce heavy harvests even under the most challenging circumstances; boasting THC levels up around 18%, its effects are typically described as being relaxing yet energizing at the same time! Its buds have very tight internode spacing which makes them incredibly dense & resistant against mold during humid weather conditions while still producing good yields within 8–10 week flowering periods indoors/outdoors alike!
- Non-Feminized Autoflower from Dutch Seed Bank – This classic Sativa strain was first created back in 1999 by crossing two different landrace varieties together resulting in unique flavors & aromas combined with long-lasting effects typical of true Sativas. It’s easy to grow outdoors due to its lack of sensitivity towards changes in temperatures or shortening daylight hours during late-season crops; however, it does perform best when grown indoors where one can control all environmental factors easily leading to excellent results every time! Expect harvest-ready buds after 9–11 weeks depending on setup/conditions etc.
FAQ About Non-Feminized AutoFlowers
Non-feminized autoflowering seeds can be a great option for novice growers or experienced cultivators alike; however, there are still a few questions that many people have about them. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding non-feminized auto flowers:
What is the difference between non-feminized and feminized autoflowering seeds?
Non-feminized autoflowers will produce both male and female plants while feminized plants will only produce female ones. Feminized plants are typically more expensive than their counterparts but may require pre-treatment before planting in order to ensure successful harvests every time!
How long does it take for non-feminized auto flowers to flower?
Typically, it takes 8–10 weeks from germination to harvest depending on your specific strain and conditions as well as the setup used (indoor/outdoor, etc.). Some strains can finish even faster with certain setups so always consider this when shopping around for your next crop!
Can I grow these types of cannabis indoors?
Absolutely – provided you have an adequate light source & temperature control system along with proper air circulation & humidity levels maintained throughout each growth stage one should see good yields whether indoors or outdoors!
Are they easy to grow compared with other cannabis varieties?
Yes – since they don’t need any additional treatments as some feminized varieties do – they’re quite straightforward when it comes to tending during their entire grow cycle period making them ideal choices if one needs something reliable yet simple at the same time!
What kind of yields can I expect?
Depending on the strain you choose, as well as setup & environmental conditions – you should see good yields in the range of 500-1000 grams per square meter or even more if done right!
Hopefully, these FAQs have helped clear up some questions about non-feminized autoflowering seeds. If you still have any additional questions about growing them, always feel free to contact a reputable seed bank for help and advice.