If you’re looking to increase the CBD levels in your Godfather OG plants, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you’re using feminized seeds or clones, as they will produce higher levels of CBD.
- Godfather OG is a hybrid cannabis strain that is 60% indica and 40% sativa, making it easy to grow for beginner growers.
- This strain has high THC levels, ranging from 22-28%, and low CBD levels, below 1%.
- Reasons for wanting to increase CBD levels when growing Godfather OG include the therapeutic effects of CBD and the offset of unwanted side effects of THC.
- To increase CBD levels when growing Godfather OG, select a phenotype known to produce high levels of CBD, grow your plants in ideal conditions, and provide them with plenty of nutrients.
You can also try growing in a greenhouse or hydroponic system, as this will provide optimum conditions for plant growth and development. Finally, consider using organic methods of cultivation, as this will further promote cannabinoid production. With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to increasing the CBD content of your crop!
The Benefits of Growing Godfather OG
Godfather OG is a hybrid cannabis strain that is 60% indica and 40% sativa. It was created by crossing XXX OG with Alpha OG. This strain has high THC levels, ranging from 22-28%, and low CBD levels, below 1%. Godfather OG is known for its grape, herbal, pine, and woody flavors. Its effects include euphoria, happiness, hunger, and relaxation.
Godfather OG is a popular strain for several reasons. First, it is easy to grow – even beginner growers can successfully cultivate this plant. Additionally, Godfather OG has a relatively short flowering time (56-63 days) and can yield up to 17 ounces per plant outdoors (or 1-1.5 ounces per square foot indoors). Finally, this strain thrives in mild climates – making it a good option for those who live in warmer regions of the country.
Why You Might Want to Increase CBD Levels
If you’re a grower of Godfather OG, you may be looking for ways to increase the CBD levels in your plants. There are several reasons why you might want to do this.
CBD is known for its therapeutic effects. It can help relieve pain, anxiety, and inflammation. It’s also been shown to have anti-seizure properties. So if you’re growing Godfather OG for medicinal purposes, increasing the CBD levels could potentially make the strain more effective at treating your condition.
Another reason to increase CBD levels is that it can help offset some of the unwanted side effects of THC, such as paranoia and anxiety. So if you find that Godfather OG is making you feel a bit too high, increasing the CBD levels could help balance things out and make the experience more pleasant.
Lastly, increasing CBD levels can also make Godfather OG more resistant to mold and pests. This is because CBD inhibits the growth of certain fungi and bacteria that can cause problems for plants. So if you live in an area with a lot of humidity or rainfall, increasing CBD levels could help keep your plants healthy and free from disease.
Now that we’ve looked at some of the reasons why you might want to increase CBD levels when growing Godfather OG, let’s take a look at how to do it.
How to Increase CBD Levels When Growing Godfather OG
If you want to increase the CBD levels in your Godfather OG plants, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you are growing from feminized seeds. This will ensure that your plant is female and thus capable of producing high levels of CBD.
Next, select a phenotype that is known to produce high levels of CBD. You can ask your dispensary or seed bank for help with this. Finally, grow your plants in ideal conditions and provide them with plenty of nutrients. These steps should help you produce plants with higher than average CBD levels.
Besides that, make sure you germinate the seeds well before planting them!
The Potential Risks of Increasing CBD Levels
As with anything in life, there are potential risks associated with trying to increase CBD levels when growing Godfather OG. These risks include:
- You may not be successful in increasing CBD levels and could end up wasting time, money, and resources.
- There is a possibility that you could end up reducing THC levels instead of increasing CBD levels. This would decrease the overall quality of your crop.
- You could potentially harm your plants by using too much of certain nutrients or chemicals during the attempt to increase CBD levels. Make sure to follow directions carefully and always err on the side of caution when it comes to using any kind of products on your plants.