This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
You can also find information about your rights on your personal information that we keep.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you
1.1. Source: https://dutchseedsshop.com
– We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
Please note that the above mentioned data is collected automatically at the moment you access our website.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
1.2. Source: Newsletter
We use the above mentioned data as to send you newsletters about our store, new products, campaigns and other updates in case you give your permission to send them. You can always opt out of these emails through the unsubscribe link in the bottom, or by contacting us at [email protected]
1.3 Source: Comments, reviews, job applications, etc.
– We collect the Personal Data that you explicitly provide when you submit comments, feedback, questions, product reviews or job applications, and when you complete a survey or quiz or enter a contest on our website.
– The purpose of data collection from this source is to respond to these events whenever necessary. Data will not be used to contact you for marketing purposes.
1.4 Source: Customer service
– When we receive email from you, we collect your Personal Data
Purpose is to respond to you and keep a record of our correspondence.
1.5 Source: Accounts
– Placing order on our website requires creating account and there is possibility to create account without placing order as well. In both cases we collect the following data that you explicitly provide us:
– First & last name
– Phone number
– IP address
– E-mail address
– Payment details
Purpose of this data collection is to ship you your order correctly, to be able to provide you with customer service, and to save you time if you want to place another order in the future. You can close your account at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
In genarel the Collection of Personal Data is for the following purposes:
– the performance of the agreement (for example: fulfilling your order),
– compliance with a statutory obligation (for example: keeping invoices for tax purposes),
– the promotion of legitimate interests of Dutchseedsshop (for example: fraud prevention),
– after obtaining permission from the customer (for example: you explicitly subscribe to our newsletter),
– based on another reason included in Article 6 (1) of the General Data Protection regulation (EU 2016/679). We do not intentionally or knowingly collect sensitive personal information about you, meaning, any information that reveals your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information used to identify you, and any information concerning your health, sex life or sexual orientation. If you share sensitive personal information with us, we process it and may delete it with the understanding that you explicitly consented to its deletion.
- How we use Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to provide you with a rich and interactive experience on our website. Your data is used to market and sell our products, to provide customer support, to fulfil your order requests and provide invoices, confirmations and updates, to improve and develop our products and website, to make product recommendations, and to send you promotional communications, targeted advertising and relevant offers.
We use your Personal Data to respond to your comments, feedback and questions, to notify you about changes to our website, and to provide you with emails, alerts or updates if you have consented to receiving these from us.
The Personal Data we collect can tell us a lot about how users interact with our website and other marketing communications.
We perform various data analytics to deepen our understanding of our website users, and we anonymize this data whenever possible (for example: IP anonymization in Google Analytics).
We can improve our websites and marketing activities when we better understand usage behaviour. When legally required to do so, we will use Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable laws and regulations.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bulgaria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Bulgaria and process it there.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
We share your Personal Data only when there are legal requirements.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of seed shop
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
We do not sell or give away your Personal Data.
We use a variety of third-party service providers to help us market and sell our products online. We have entered into a data processing agreement with all our third-party providers.
The following third parties process Personal Data on our behalf:
– Analytics : We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We have configured Google Analytics to anonymize IP addresses so that no personal information is captured or shared with Google. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- How long we retain Personal Data
We will keep ypur Personal Data no longer than necessary or longer than is required by law.
The Data obtained from your Personal Account will be kept as long as the account is active. When it is closed the data will be deleted after a certain period. Requests regarding inspection or correction of stored Personal Data, or the removal of an account can be sent to: [email protected]
Newsletter information: We keep your data in our newsletter database as long you don’t revoke your consent. Consent can easily be revoked by using the unsubscribe option below each email, or by contacting us at [email protected]
- Security of Personal Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Company: DSS Services Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Office address: Prezviter Kozma 3, Plovdiv 4000, Bulgaria