Growing White Widow XTRM Strain Seeds
White Widow XTRM is an easy-to-grow cannabis strain that thrives indoors and outdoors. This Indica dominant strain comes from the regular White Widow. White Widow XTRM seeds grow into medium-sized plants that might need to be controlled to limit the height using SoG method. These cannabis seeds produce heavy and dense buds that weigh down the branches; therefore, growers are advised to provide extra support. Although this strain is easy to grow, the plants do need attention and care in order to produce high-quality buds. White Widow XTRM plants may be susceptible to mold and mildew, so it is important to keep an eye on them and make sure they have good ventilation.
White Widow XTRM is a potent hybrid that is sure to give people a powerful high. This strain has a high THC content that ranges from 20% to 30%, so it is not for beginners. This makes it one of the strongest strains available on the market. It also has some CBD content, ranging from 0.1% to 1%.
When cultivated indoors, growers need a relatively big grow tent to accommodate medium-sized plants. It flowers within 56 and 63 days, ensuring that growers don’t have to wait long to enjoy their hard work. This strain also needs a lot of nutrients, so be sure to fertilize the plants regularly.
If someone is looking for a potent hybrid that will give them a powerful high, then White Widow XTRM is the strain for them. However, this strain is not for beginners due to its difficulty level and high THC content.
White Widow XTRM Preferred Climate and Conditions
White Widow XTRM thrives in a controlled environment. The ideal temperature should be between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and the humidity should be kept at 40 to 50%. These plants grow to a medium height and can be even taller; that’s why growers are advised to have enough space to accommodate this bushy plant while leaving enough space for easy movement.
White Widow XTRM is an easy-to-grow cannabis strain that thrives indoors and outdoors. This Indica-dominant strain is a favorite among growers because of its relatively short flowering period and massive yields. The medium-sized plants require growing tents with plenty of space to accommodate them and leave enough room for them to move about as they expand. Growers should provide the plants with enough light during the vegetative stage, 18 hours, which should be lowered to 12 hours during the flowering phase.
White Widow XTRM seeds are popular for their massive yield and potent high due to the high THC content of 20 to 30%. These cannabis seeds thrive in warm temperate and Mediterranean climates in an outdoor environment. And it rewards its growers with massive yields. This crop is ready for harvesting around early October, and under optimal conditions, each plant yields about 15 – 30 Oz. The best soil is a sandy loam with a 6.0 to 7.0 pH level. To check the pH level, growers can use a digital pH meter. If the soil is acidic, growers can add dolomite lime to raise the pH level. If the soil is too alkaline, growers can add sulfur to lower the pH level.
White Widow XTRM seeds are high-yielding cannabis. It doesn’t matter whether they are cultivated indoors or outdoors; provided with optimal growing conditions, White Widow XTRM produces about 1.6 to 1.8 Oz per square meter indoors. And when grown outdoors, the yield ranges from 15 – 30 Oz per plant and is ready to be harvested in early October.
White Widow XTRM Flowering Time
White Widow XTRM has a flowering period of 56 to 63 days and is ready for harvesting in October. During flowering, growers are advised to keep an eye on the White Widow XTRM cannabis plants as they may be susceptible to mold and bud rot. Also, when inspecting the buds, growers should be careful not to damage them as they are quite delicate. At the end of this phase, the buds will be ready for harvesting. To know when it’s the right time to harvest, growers should use a magnifying glass to check the trichomes. When most of them turn amber, it’s time to harvest.
White Widow XTRM Effects
White Widow XTRM is a potent hybrid strain that is perfect for experienced users. The strain has a high THC content of 20 to 30% and a low CBD content of 0.1 to 1%.
The effects of White Widow XTRM are felt immediately after a few puffs as it hits users hard, making them feel high. The head high is intense and can last for several hours. The effects of White Widow XTRM are felt both in the mind and body as it gives users a cerebral high that helps them feel relaxed and happy. At the same time, the Indica effects in this strain take root slowly, spreading throughout the body and numbing the pain. This makes it worthy for treating various ailments, such as muscle aches, pain, anxiety, and depression.
The head from this strain makes users feel happy and uplifted. The physical high is also intense, making users feel relaxed and sedated. This makes it suitable for treating muscle tension and pain. The physical high also makes it hard for users to move around, and they may end up glued to their couches. Users should not operate heavy machinery or drive as the physical high can impair their judgment.
White Widow XTRM is popular among medical and recreational users because of its potent body high that relaxes and lulls them to sleep. It’s not a great strain to use during the day as it gives a solid body high that makes it hard to leave the couch. And even when consumed in low doses, users should never operate heavy pieces of machinery as their sense of judgment is impaired. The strain’s aroma and flavor help get rid of the negative thoughts in the mind, making it a great mood booster as it makes its users happy, thus appropriate for an evening with friends. The fruity aroma also makes users want to feed as it awakens their taste buds, making everything taste good.
The high THC and CBD content makes White Widow XTRM a worthy medical cannabis strain. Thus, patients have been clamoring to get their hands on this strain to treat various ailments, including:
• Eating Disorder. White Widow XTRM helps boost users’ appetites making it a good strain for people with an eating disorder. It can be used by people looking to gain weight, as the hunger pangs will prompt them to eat more.
• Insomnia. This hybrid strain offers users a relaxed and strong body high, sedating. Users who have difficulty sleeping throughout the night due to pain or other body discomforts can give this strain a try. This is because it relaxes their muscles easing all the tension while at the same time eroding all their negative thoughts and replacing them with positive and happy ones. The relaxed physical high then slowly lulls them to sleep, giving them a restful night’s sleep.
• Muscle tension. The strain offers users a strong body buzz that unknots all the kinks and knots in the body, making it an appropriate strain for easing muscle tension and cramps. It can also be used to manage menstrual cramps. White Widow XTRM can also boost users’ moods and as a source of relief from pain and other mental issues such as stress and depression.
WARNING: Users are not advised to consume cannabis to treat medical conditions without prior consultation with a medical worker!
White Widow XTRM Feminized Seeds
White Widow XTRM feminized seeds are Indica dominant with a 60:40 ratio. The strain has a THC content that ranges from 20% to 30%. White Widow XTRM is a potent strain that is good for those who are looking for a strong and relaxing high. The strain is also known for its cerebral effects that can leave users feeling happy and uplifted. This strain produces large and dense buds that are covered in a thick layer of white trichomes. The buds are ready for harvesting around October.
White Widow XTRM Appearance
White Widow XTRM is a beautiful cannabis strain that has an array of colors, from green to purple. White Widow XTRM seeds grow into bushy medium-sized plants that produce large and dense colas. The large buds highlight the best features of this marijuana strain as they are covered with purple leaves and orange hairs that twist around the bud, creating a pillowy effect. The flower is covered with white trichomes that glisten in the sun. Looking at this beautiful marijuana strain out in the field, growers feel like they are staring at a piece of painting as it’s captivating. Looking to grow a few plants of White Widow XTRM plants in the backyard, Dutch Seed Shop is the best place to shop. They have a massive collection of cannabis seeds that are tested and verified.
White Widow XTRM Aroma
White Widow XTRM features a fruity and earthy aroma. A well-dried and cured bud gives off a woody scent that fills the user’s nostrils with slight floral notes. Once this bud is lit, users attest to smelling more of a spicy scent than sweet with floral undertones. It’s a pretty pungent strain, but the good thing is its aroma is more earthy than skunky, making it a delectable strain. People who love sweet-smelling and potent strains should give White Widow XTRM a try.
White Widow XTRM Fragrance
Growers don’t have to worry about neighbors knocking on their doors as this is a sweet-smelling strain. Outdoors, it fills the fields with an alluring fragrance of wood, giving the growers an illusion of being in a forest. Indoors, this strain’s scent is not overwhelming, but still, growers can install carbon filters and fans to promote air circulation.
White Widow XTRM Flavors
White Widow XTRM is a potent cannabis strain, and its buds have a high THC content. This makes it great for those who are looking for a strong and relaxing high. The smoke from this strain is smooth and has a woody flavor with hints of spice. And on exhale, users are left with a fruity taste that lingers in their mouth.
White Widow XTRM Terpenes
White Widow XTRM is a potent strain that is suitable for those who want to relax and unwind. It has a rich terpene profile that includes: Carene: It gives the strain a woody and earthy taste. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help users manage pain and inflammation.
- Myrcene: It’s the most dominant terpene in White Widow XTRM, and it gives the strain its earthy and woody flavor. It also has sedating properties, making it suitable for those who want to relax and sleep.
- Caryophyllene: It’s the second most dominant terpene in White Widow XTRM, and it gives the strain its spicy flavor. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help users manage pain and inflammation.
- Phellandrene: It gives the strain a fruity flavor. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help users manage pain and inflammation.
- Pinene: It gives the strain a fresh and bright scent. It has anti-depressant properties that may help deal with psychological issues, such as stress and depression. It also acts as a bronchodilator, together with its anti-inflammatory effects. It helps people breathe when they are encountering breathing difficulties.
White Widow XTRM Genetics
- White Widow XTRM feminized seeds are a purebred White Widow.
- The strain is 60% Indica and 40% Sativa.
- White Widow XTRM is an incredibly potent strain with THC levels that range from 20% to 30%.
- The strain has low levels of CBD (0.1 – 1%).
- White Widow XTRM is known for its strong physical and cerebral effects that relax and sedate the user.
- The strain has an earthy, woody taste with spicy undertones and a fruity aroma.
- White Widow XTRM is easy to grow and produces high yields of large, dense buds that are covered in trichomes.
- The flowering time is 56 to 63 days, and the plant is ready for harvest in October.
Final Thoughts on White Widow XTRM
White Widow XTRM feminized seeds are a grower and user favorite. They are easy to cultivate and have a short flowering period. The strain produces massive yields and is very potent, with a high THC content. The effects of White Widow XTRM are very powerful, offering users a deep and relaxing sleep. The head high helps eliminate negative thoughts and replace them with happy and positive ones, making it a worthy strain for dealing with mental issues like stress, depression, and anxiety. It’s a great evening or nighttime cannabis strain.